Articles in this section

I'm tax exempt. How do I get tax removed from my order?

Due regulatory changes and requirements with respect to when companies have to charge customers sales tax, Schoolhouse is required to charge sales tax in states where we have met our economic nexus threshold.

If you are tax exempt, please file your exemption form or resale certificate with our Trade Sales team at prior to placing your order. Email the form to our Trade Team to update the tax status on your account. Tax exemption forms provided after an order has been placed may not be subject to a refund.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful