The best way to get an accurate color match to your wallpaper is to bring a sample or, better yet, a swatch from your actual rolls to a paint store to color match. This will provide an exact match between your wallpaper and paint.
Articles in this section
- How many rolls of wallpaper should I order?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I remove wallpaper?