If you are wallpapering a wall with windows and/or doors, please note that square footage rarely factors into the calculation, unless it is a significant portion of the wall. In the vast majority of instances, we suggest including the space occupied by windows and doors as part of your total wall width.
Articles in this section
- How many rolls of wallpaper should I order?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I remove wallpaper?