Due to the handmade nature of our products, all of our wallpapers need to be matched at eye level. That way, any slight misalignment in the pattern will be minimized, as they will fall at the top or bottom of the wall. Hand screen printed papers, like ours, can have up to a 1/8" allowance in pattern match at the seams. We do much better, but you must allow for this type of match with a hand screen printed paper.
Articles in this section
- How many rolls of wallpaper should I order?
- How do I install your traditional wallpaper?
- Why is it important to order a sample?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper sample contain a full repeat?
- What is the best way to match paint to your wallpaper?
- Why doesn’t my wallpaper perfectly align?
- Can I install your wallpaper in a bathroom?
- How do I care for your wallpapers?
- Why is there a slight odor when I first open my wallpaper?
- How do I remove wallpaper?